Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index Box Elder Wildlife Federation
Sports Supporting Conservation, Registration required for entry, please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mantua range improvments NRA grant money use.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Current Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rangemaster
Wilderness Guide

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Mantua range improvments NRA grant money use. Reply with quote

The work effort at the Mantua range is 90% to 95% complete. The pad is covered the storage shed is installed the restroom is in place.
The restroom is not open as of yet but should be soon.
The following really helped in the project and I would like to thank them for all the work completed.

Rufas Barker, Director of construction, labor, guidance
Alan Wright , Backhoe and labor
James Patterson, New tables
Dave Johnston, Cement finish, labor
Dale Hooper, Tractor work, labor
Mike Foster, Assembly of buildings, labor
Randy Jacobson, Cement labor, forming
Randy Archibald, Chairs, skip loader
Dean Stokes, Forms :
And any I may have missed Thanks..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
chuckshoun
Wilderness Guide

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Bless you! Reply with quote

Bless all you guys who worked on the range. I haven't beeb able to get up ther due to family issues this year, but hope to get my Mausers and Enfields going next summer. (I've got so darned much ammo I just have to shoot it all up!).
chuckshoun
Wilderness Guide

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: New Rifle Reply with quote

So, when I sold my guns, I sold a treasure, M-1 made in April 1941. Shame on me. Bad concience, couldn't sleep, drank too many Dr. Peppers, grumped at wife (didn't blame her for the sale, that was my boo-boo). Well, I got a new M-1, a special Grade M-1 Garand from the CMP, and shot it a couple of weeks ago. Was freezing weather, and 24 rounds was all I could stand. WHEN IS IT GOING TO WARM UP SO I CAN GO SHOOTING (Includes Enfield & Mauser, of course)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Current Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: