Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index Box Elder Wildlife Federation
Sports Supporting Conservation, Registration required for entry, please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cowboy Shoots?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reb8600

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Cowboy Shoots? Reply with quote

Does anyone know when the cowboy shoots start. This is my first year and am looking forward to participating.
SASS#66686
Dark Cahill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Cowboy Shoots for 2006 Reply with quote

They are (or have been) the first Saturday of every month in the summer. I don't know if it starts in April or not, but I know where to find out! Keep an eye on this board, and I'll post the answer I find tomorrow(if somebody doesn't beat me to it. )

Dark Cahill
Rangemaster
Wilderness Guide

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original group had some personnel changes and have reformed. They had their first shoot this last weekend (5-6-2006) the person to get in touch with is Dave Johnston
Home # 435-734-9978 or Cell # 435-730-0880.
LeftySlack06@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Copenhagen Valley Regulators Reply with quote

Hello to the group!

I am the newly elected president of the Copenhgen Valley Regulators.
We had our first shoot the first Saturday in April. It was a great success. We had about twenty cowboys and cowgirls show up for a morning of shooting and a bowl of homemade chilli.
Our next shoot is scheduled for June 3rd. We begin our final set up of props and targets at 8:00 am. Safety Meeting is at 9:00 am.

We will be shooting four stages. All are welcome. Cost is $5.00 for the club and either current BEWF membership or $5.00 for the BEWF.

I can be reached at the following E-mail:

LeftySlack06@hotmail.com

E-mail me with any questions or suggestions.

Thanks to All!

Lefty Slack

RO II
SASS # 55890 LIFE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: