Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index Box Elder Wildlife Federation
Sports Supporting Conservation, Registration required for entry, please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Is "BEWFORG"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Member Check-In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bewforg
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Who Is "BEWFORG"? Reply with quote

Hello Wildlifers, I'm "bewforg". I like to shoot target, I like to harvest my legal share of the excess wildlife we work to protect, and I usually brew most of my own ammunition. I like the outdoors, feel at home in it, and would not think twice about heading into the outback for any extended stay, as I really enjoy the peace and quiet of the high mountains.
I work hard at most things I do, and pretty hard at the things I have to do but don't want to. I'm also the one who administers the BEWF Organization Forum and Website. My real name, besides "BEWFORG" is unimportant because it may change from time to time as the Board of Directors and Presidency determine. Whoever I am, I will work hard to keep the Forum alive and working for our membership.
The main thing about whoever BEWFORG may be is dedication to the Federation and the fine people who are the members. In particular our collective dedication to the principles that made the U.S.A. a Nation of free people with the only Bill of Rights on the planet that allows personal firearms ownership for citizens, among other good things. May we always be worthy to defend the freedoms our Founding Fathers fought for so valiantly and bought with their blood as well as all their worldly possessions.
And that's just part of who "BEWFORG" is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Member Check-In All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: